CEA’s responsibilities to the students:
- Providing Quality Training and Assessment
- Complying with the standards for RTOs 2015.
- Issuing AQF certification, when all the assessment and financial requirements are met by the students.
Please note that CEA does not provide any guarantee of:
- A migration Outcome.
- A learner will successfully complete a training product on its scope of registration; or
- A training product can be competed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of the relevant training package or VET accredited course; or
- A learner will obtain a particular employment outcome.
- Licensing outcome
Student must read student handbook before making an enrolment decision. You can contact CEA student services for any further information.
COMMUNITY EDUCATION AUSTRALIA
Community Education Australia offers courses throughout Australia for any persons wishing to enter this rapidly expanding industry. Community Education Australia is one of the longest established security training facility in NSW and has been delivering these training courses throughout Australia.LEARN MORE